Google

Thursday, November 17, 2005

My day today...

I went on the Metro:


I walked around near Les Invalides, Place Clemenceau, and saw many bridges including the Alexander III bridge with this statue:


I held the Eiffel Tower:


I walked back to my street:


I found my apartment building with the stereotypical French person with a baret walking out of it:


I entered my building:


I looked in the elevator but it was looking a bit small today, it can barely hold a child:


I climbed the stairs to the 2nd floor (3rd floor in America) :


I entered my apartment:


I walked down the hall:


I entered my bedroom:


And here I am!

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha! the beret cracks me up. Which is worse, the Kingswood dorm, or your apartment in Paris? I'm about to go to Costo and probably Panera (St. Louis Bread company) Au revoir!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home