Google

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

All I Want for Christmas is You

I forgot to write that the Oasis concert last week was a blast. Although I only know two of their songs, they played them back to back (Champagne Supernova and Wonderwall) and so I felt like I knew what was going on. There were people draped in British flags (Oasis is from England) and the lighting (it changed colors every song) was great.

London tomorrow! I can't wait, it's shaping up to be a good long-weekend. When I get back, I'm going to the Opera Garnier to see a Ballet. I need to plan a trip to Amsterdam for the first week of December. I think that it may be my last trip of the semester, however I'll be pretty bummed if I don't get to see any of Spain or Italy.

On the bright side: Now that it is November, it is ok to break out the Christmas music! Mariah Carey's album is first on my list.

Ahoj (Czech for hello and goodbye)

Just to further set you in the mood for Christmas music...a photo from Kenyon last winter--I really shouldn't be the top of the pyramid:

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heard there's rioting in Paris, but USA news is so silly, they won't say exactly what it's about.
Hoping you're safe and enjoying Europe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home