Google

Monday, October 24, 2005

Yesterday

On Sunday, I slept late and watched a movie (Must Love Dogs).

In the afternoon, I took a walk in the Tuileries Gardens. There were petit bateaux (little boats) on the water, and people enjoying the sun.


The only thing missing was the ability to sprawl out on the grass. See, in Paris, sitting on the grass (along with having dogs) is forbidden in city parks. The sign below is translated to be, "grass forbidden:"


After the park, I met some friends at the Angelina Tea House, where they have famous African hot chocolate.


Evidently, I enjoyed the hot chocolate...but it was much to rich to finish.

1 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder why the grass is forbidden, is it to make the homeless people go somewhere else? There's homeless people in Paris, right? Or is it to make the freeloading youth go somewhere else?? Or maybe they're just obsessive with green grass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home