Brussels
Pictures from the trip can be found on my pictures page, link to the right.
We were lectured by people from the European Commission and European Parliament portions of the E.U. We walked around Brussels, Katie and I had mussels (and a waffle), the French spoken there is easier to understand than in Paris (I think because it's less posh). However, my trip was tainted when I received a phone call saying that my passport had been found at the European Commission (I did not know that it was missing) but I had no way of figuring out how to get it back because the woman in charge of my program who was in Brussels with us had her Emergency Cell Phone turned off! Dipshit. Luckily, I had two great friends, Katie (Wake Forest) and Lauren (Duke) who rode around with me in a taxi to different places of the E.U. until we found the officer it was left with. We left for Brussels at 6:30am this morning and returned at 9:30 this evening. Talk about a busy (and stressful) day.
I am satisfied with the trip, however, I always love visiting a new country.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home