Today
Today I wrote a short paper in French on the evils of money (although I disagree that it is evill and used my paper to state that). I also went to my French conversation class and my French Revolution class. It was a class-y day (haha). I had dinner with the wife of maternal grandfather's first cousin. Some of my grandpa's family moved from Russia to the USA and some moved to France. How they survived WWII as Jews in Paris, I have no idea, and I wasn't sure if I should ask her. Anyway, she fed me veal (when you're a guest here, you can't say "no thank you," even if a food is against your morals) and then showed me photographs of all of my American family members that I have never met. Eventually we took a picture and I was on my merry way:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home