Google

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I live with crazies

Yesterday, I bought a spice container of cayenne peppers (small dried peppers), but I found a dead spider in the container so I threw it away in the trash can in my room. I cannot empty my own trash because I do not have a key to the apartment building's dumpster room and so Madame comes to empty my trash while I'm in class. Tonight while I was cooking dinner, I went into the cupboard to get some olive oil for a pan and I saw a container of peppers I had never seen in there. Then it hit me: it was the container that I had thrown away. I opened the jar, and there was the dead spider.

This woman goes through my trash and takes things. This is a new level of privacy invasion. I'm going to let her keep the peppers--and thank goodness I shred all of my personal documents before disposing of them.

1 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mom goes through my trash and picks out things she doesn't think I should throw away. As for the dead spider... where's your sense of adventure?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home