Shield Your Eyes
The following two images may be hard for some of you to swallow.
The first is a view of my shoe. Who would want to see the inside of someone's sneaker you ask? Well, you do of course. I have owned these shoes for a year and it's time to put them in the trash--all of my walking all over Europe has done them in. I just ordered a new pair from Zappos and since I have no job and I have basically liquidated my funds prancing throughout Europe, I'm hoping that someone who reads this will take pity on me and offer to pay for my new shoes! Any takers?

The second image may be even harder to swallow. After all of my writing about the people I live with, I give you this abysmal photograph (that not only captures them perfectly but proves to me how much I need a haircut and how much I need Stephanie, my hair stylist, to be in town when I get home). Perhaps my outlook on them would be different if I hadn't been sleeping on the floor for the past three months. Oh, and at dinner I got a lecture on how the American states with capital punishment ought to be third world countries.

I have my 15 pager on the Structural Transformation of the Public Sphere due tomorrow and then I'm free (not like I haven't been free for the past four months, this semester has hardly been academically challenging other than the speaking in French part). I have plans to visit lots of museums, get some souvenirs for myself (I have them for everybody else already), and saying goodbye to my new (and old) friends. Everyone I know will be gone by Sunday and I'll be alone in the big city.
IF YOU LIKE TO DONATE TO THE **SAVE SUSAN FROM FINANCIAL DISTRESS FUND** PLEASE PAYPAL SUSANISKIWITCH@GMAIL.COM!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home