The past few days
The past few days have been...stressful. I don't know how the hell I'm expected to enjoy the city with the massive amounts of work I have. I WORK all the time just to get by that I really haven't had any time to do anything fun during the day, and all the museums are closed at night.
Last night, my friends and I went to the bar for student night, and tonight I took myself to the Marais (the jewish quarter) because I hadn't yet been there. I was hoping for some good Jewish food. At first I thought I couldn't find any because it's Yom Kippur, but looking around, it's all fast food and smoky bars--the old Jewish quarter has been "modernized."
Random thought: The subway system in Glasgow is tiny and outdated compared to Paris, I am constantly amazed how nice everything is about the city (minus all the dog crap on the streets and public urination).
Tomorrow I'm going to the Opera to see La Boheme.

1 Comments:
modernized = turned to crap
Post a Comment
<< Home