Tuesday & Wednesday, October 4 and 5, 2005
Tuesday
Although there was the strike, I had no trouble getting to class on the bus. However, when I was supposed to meet my friends, I waited for the metro (it was running, just slooowly) for 30 minutes and then the bus for 30 minutes and neither came--although busses and metros were running on time going the other direction. Don’t they need to return? I eventually met my friends last night and we took cabs the rest of the way. Tuesday night is student night at what is turning out to be our favorite bar (with cheap Long Islands).
Oh, one funny thing: when we were out last night, I saw this guy that looked really familiar and eventually he came up to us and we got to talking and it ends up it was Pat Nangle, a kid from Clayton who I went to school with until high school. Small world.
Wednesday
Long classes, more papers to write but I don't want to write them because I want to be doing things in Paris. Dinner with the Robertet's was fine--they made banana flambe and there was fire.
I’m going to Glasgow tonight for a long weekend to visit my friend Phillip from Kenyon.

1 Comments:
I just heard on the BBC that there is some kind of car show this weekend in Paris, for the 50th anniversary of the debut of the world's most beautiful car, the Citroen C2 (I think)Kinda like the Woodward Dream Cruise - Paris style. But I think you're out of town this weekend, perhaps? Anyway - I'm thinking of you and hoping you're doing well.
Post a Comment
<< Home