Pre-Departure
I have three more days of babysitting followed by three days of packing/saying my goodbyes/getting stuff done. Then I'm off to the Big Apple to catch my flight to Paris. I'm looking forward to it, except for the fact that because of the low price of my ticket, I'll probably be in the very back of the plane, packed like a sardine, and close to the engine. Benedryl and the 7,000 songs on my iPod will be my saving graces. There are very few people I'm going to miss, mainly because I am so used to being away from my friends for such long periods of time...however, just because I am not "missing you" doesn't mean I don't care. That is why I am keeping this blog--to keep in touch with those I care about and those that (hopefully) care about me, as I embark on this new adventure. Until then...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home